Cyber Security as a Service
The methodology that CyberGate IT uses when creating a Cyber Security solution will incorporate a customized plan, design and implementation for your company. It will outline protocols, processes and procedures to ensure compliance and meet regulatory standards. The objective is to provide your company with a roadmap to reduce and better manage Cyber Security risks. We will incorporate a combination of assessments and audits, done on a project basis with defined start and end dates, to further develop the plan and identify issues that require remediation.
Our project goals will:
- Establish a baseline to identify gaps that need to be addressed
- Do it on time
- Do it within budget
- Transfer knowledge
- Ensure compliance (whether it’s regulatory, corporate or customer driven)
- Deliver accurate reports in a way that can be easily consumed
- Give real, actionable recommendations that are appropriate to your company and the culture
- Enhance your Cyber Security program today and continually improve it
Customized Cyber Security For Your Business
The continual improvement of your customized Cyber Security program will increase performance, efficiency, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness. Our continual improvement model has a series of questions that are meant to guide in the development of an improvement program, as well as give an opportunity to learn from past successes and failures. Our Cyber Security team will continuously assess and improve the Cyber Security solution that fits your business.
Our team will:
- Decide what should be measured
- Decide what can be measured
- Gather the data
- Process the data
- Analyze the data
- Plan and implement changes
- Investigate and diagnose
A Cyber Security Team That Works For You
Our Cyber Security team will take responsibility for the growth of the information security program for your company. Hiring a full-time Security Officer (SO) is expensive, but using a virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) will provide everything your company requires at a fraction of the cost. The vCISO team is comprised of highly qualified IT Security Consultants, Architects, IT Engineers and an Executive Sponsor.
There are multiple factors to be considered; however, it is always a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time CISO. With access to an entire security team, clients not only realize substantial savings over hiring a full-time CISO, but they also get far greater value because they get the benefit of a highly qualified extended team.
The vCISO will give your company access to a full portfolio of security services offerings. The vCISO will bring security expertise and guidance.
Your company may engage the vCISO as little as a few hours per month for guidance. This will be a perfect way for your company to keep security professionals engaged with their team without the cost of hiring a security employee. A vCISO program gives you access to:
- Information security leadership and guidance
- Steering committee leadership or participation
- Security compliance management
- Security policy, process and procedure development
- Incident response
- Security assessments
- Internal audits
- Penetration testing
- Social Engineering
- Vulnerability assessments
- Risk Assessments
Cyber Security Audits
A Cyber Security audit is a systematic evaluation of the security of a company’s information system by measuring how well it conforms to a set of established criteria. A thorough audit typically assesses the security of the system’s physical configuration and environment, software, information handling processes and user practices.
Security audits are often used to determine regulatory compliance that specifies how organizations must deal with information.
A Cyber Security audit can include:
- Information Security Assessment
- Network Security Assessment
- Cyber Security Assessment
- Penetration Test
- Financial Controls Assessment
- Administrative Control Assessment
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment
- HIPAA Network Security and Risk Assessment
- PCI Assessment
- IT Security Policy Assessment
- ISO/IEC 27001 Certification Audit